“Health is so much more than what appears on the outside. It begins at a cellular level and is influenced by what we eat, drink, do, and think. At L.A. Quinn M.D., we help you align all aspects of yourself for optimum health and beauty.” – Linda Quinn, M.D.
Our Mission: Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest quality services from the most caring healthcare professionals dedicated to empowering people through health and well-being.
Our Vision: A world of healthy, happy people from the inside out.
Our Wish for You: That you will feel so good you inspire goodness in others.
What We Offer
At L.A. Quinn M.D., we believe in aiding patients as they create a life of health, vitality, and fulfillment. For us, “Inner Health…Outer Beauty” is more than just a tagline; it is a doctrine that guides us with every client we see.
Utilizing the finest tools and technologies available, our goal is to provide you with the highest quality medical services that:
- Incorporate internal, lifestyle, and environmental factors into your treatment plan
- Respect you as an individual with personalized needs and circumstances
- Focus on natural, regenerative treatments that encourage your body’s intrinsic ability to heal itself
- Integrate functional medicine that helps restore balance to the body by looking at the core systems rather than treating just one area or symptom
Unlike conventional medicine that is disease-centered and often focuses on managing symptoms and isolating biological systems, functional medicine uses a systems-based approach to identify and treat the underlying cause of the problem. Working collaboratively with each patient, we discuss their history and genetic, environmental, and lifestyle factors to identify what is out of balance, why it is so, and how best to bring the body back to health.
- Incorporates cutting-edge science and medicine to diagnose and treat illness
- Is proactive rather than reactive
- Empowers patients to take an active role in their health
- Addresses the whole person, not just their symptoms
- Provides individualized treatments
Regenerative medicine is the medicine of the future, and yet, it is available today! Advances in medical science have expanded on the once novel regenerative treatments, such as bone marrow and organ transplants, to allow us to now offer regenerative therapies that activate the body’s own healing process. Regenerative medicine includes:
- Rejuvenation. Promoting the body’s natural healing ability.
- Replacement. Using healthy cells to replace damaged ones.
- Regeneration. Employing healthy cells to restore function to damaged or diseased tissues or organs.
At L.A. Quinn, M.D., we are proud to provide you with the anti-aging treatments you need to live your best life. Schedule an appointment here today!