Tips for Your Heart!
As it is American Heart Month, I want to give you some Heart Healthy tips for a long life.
Bear in mind Ladies, that Heart disease is the Number One killer for women. Here are some quick tips from me to you.
1. Keep your heart pumping! From pumping iron to dancing the night away, just make sure that you move your body every day.
2. Make sure that you take your heart healthy supplements. These include pharmaceutical grade fish oil and Co Q 10.
3. Eat foods that will keep your heart happy, such as a Mediterranean diet and healthy fats which include salmon, wild bison and avocado. Eat your dessert of dark chocolate and raise a glass of red wine to your health!
4. Daily Prayer or meditation to release that stress.
5. Be light hearted and be grateful for everything.