Meet Linda Quinn
“The body is an incredible structure that, if we listen properly, tells us what it needs, and especially what it doesn’t. Rather than simply covering up symptoms with prescriptions, I believe in finding the root of the problem by getting to know my patients, and working with them to identify where the imbalances are that are creating illness, pain, and discomfort.” – Linda Quinn, M.D.
Hello, and welcome to L.A. Quinn M.D.
As I sit here writing this from Jacksonville Beach, Florida, the sun is shining, there’s a nice tropical breeze blowing, and a light scent of clean salt air is wafting through my terrace – I can’t think of any place I would rather live! Life is definitely a journey, and mine hasn’t always been sunshine and clear skies. However, I am happy to have been led here where I can help people create the healthier, more vibrant life they desire. To truly understand my mission and philosophy, you probably need to get to know me a little better…
Let me start by saying I love all things of beauty – from the simplicity in nature to the complexities of the human form, from the most basic functions to the intricate systems that keep the world spinning – I simply love the natural beauty of life! This passion for beauty is part of what guided me to the medical practices in which I engage. The other part that brought me here – the challenges of life. As a single mom raising four incredible daughters, to say I have faced many challenges is an understatement! Thankfully, they led me to medical school so I could pursue my dream of helping people while supporting my family. Looking back, those problems and obstacles also taught me the importance of finding and creating balance in all aspects of life.
Today, I enjoy helping my patients find their personal balance through individualized treatments that focus on the root of the problem rather than simply covering up symptoms with medications. You see, while we certainly have much in common, every person is the sum of their genetics, environment, lifestyle, and thoughts. For that reason, I utilize my personal skills and interests to help guide patients to health:
- As an OB/GYN, I investigate the dynamic role hormones play on how patients feel, think, and look, so we can identify and address any imbalances.
- As a scientist, I focus on how our cells can regenerate and heal our own bodies using natural processes that are free from negative side effects.
- As a yoga practitioner, I encourage patients to get in tune with the needs of the body for proper form, energy flow, and balance.
- And as a mentor, I strive to embolden women and men to reclaim their lives by reclaiming their health – as they say, if you don’t have health, you don’t have anything.
If you’re ready to start taking the steps to look good and feel better, if you are tired of simply masking symptoms and want to find the real reason for your discomfort, or if you want to take control of your aging process so you can live a happy and beautiful life, I’m here to help. Together, we can find your natural balance.
Award-winning doctor Linda Quinn is an expert in functional medicine with a passion for empowering her patients to create the healthy and magnificent life they desire.
Her credentials and affiliations include:
- SABA University School of Medicine: Doctorate
- Hahnemann/Medical College of Pennsylvania: M.D., OB/GYN
- Functional Anti-Aging Regenerative Medicine (FAARM)
- American Board of Anti-Aging Regenerative Medicine (ABAARM)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Functional Medicine Association
- American Academy Obstetrics/Gynecology
Areas of Specialization
- Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- Functional Medicine
- Regenerative Medicine
- Integrative Medicine
- Stem Cell Therapies
- Cosmetic & Laser Therapies