Bring Your Skin Back To Life
Today’s technology offers many gentle solutions for creating the healthy, youthful appearance you desire. All of our anti-aging treatments focus on natural healing techniques that encourage the body to engage in it’s own regenerative processes including:
- Laser treatments for skin tightening, hair removal, tattoo removal, sun damage treatment, and more
- Skin rejuvenation to improve the appearance of your skin through a series of intense pulsed light (IPL)
- Skin resurfacing addresses the effects of aging, sun exposure, heredity, and lifestyle factors
- Injectables & Fillers such as BOTOX® and Juvaderm help reduce wrinkles and add volume to needed areas
- Skin rejuvenation for acne uses PhotoDynamic Therapy to treat stubborn acne, rosacea, and precancerous Actinic Keratoses spots
“I have been a patient of Linda Quinn’s for over three years. Linda has not only administered my Botox, but I have had multiple Fraxel sessions, photo dynamic therapy, adrenal and hormonal therapy and truly the best —– SmartLipo™! Linda is always available for questions and concerns. The staff at Quinn MD are polite, extremely helpful and they give each patient their undivided attention. Thank you, Linda, for improving my silhouette, my attitude, my sleep and my self-confidence through improving the appearance of my skin and my body!” – Lisa
Laser Treatments: Today’s medical lasers are useful in reducing fine wrinkles, creating smoother and healthier looking skin, removing unwanted hair, and even treating varicose and spider veins.
- ReFirme™ targets specific treatment areas, stimulating collagen production and firming wilting skin to reduce fine wrinkles and produce a lifting of the skin that has a smoother, more luminous tone.
- Fraxel treatments can improve skin texture, minimize scars and age/sun spots, reduce fine lines around the eyes, and balance skin pigmentation.
- Elos hair removal is effective for most hair colors and all skin types.
- VenaCure EVLT® is a minimally invasive procedure that eliminates unsightly varicose veins in about one hour by using targeted laser energy to seal the vein shut. Performed in the doctor’s office, it has a 98% success rate and is typically covered by insurance.
Skin Rejuvenation: Using a series of intense pulsed light (IPL) treatments, we are able to dramatically improve the appearance of skin. The light penetrates the top skin layers to destroy abnormal vessels and pigmentation, and queuing the body to start the natural healing process. After each treatment, the skin will feel smoother and more evenly toned. Best of all, there is little to no down time, and treatment can be combined with other services including Botox, Derma Fillers, and skin tightening for enhanced and long-lasting results.
Acne, rosacea, and sun-damaged skin can be treated with PhotoDynamic Therapy (PDT) that uses a topical photosensitizing agent that is activated with a special wavelength of light. PDT is excellent for minimizing pores and reducing oil glands with used with Blue Light Therapy.
Skin Resurfacing: Fraxel is our preferred treatment for creating smooth, healthy skin that has better tone, texture, and pore size. Unlike many other resurfacing options, Fraxel laser treatment has been cleared by the FDA to safely, gently, and effectively resurface your skin from the inside out. You will notice improved texture, more even tone and smoother skin—all with minimal risks, and without discomfort and prolonged downtime of other procedures.
Using short, concentrated pulsating beams of light, the outermost layer of skin is removed. At the same time, the laser heats the underlying layer which stimulates the growth of new collagen fibers. As the area continues to regenerate, new smoother, firmer skin is formed.
Injectables & Fillers: Injectables are an excellent non-surgical option for battling the aging process. For quick, effective treatments, BOTOX®, Restylane© and Juvederm©, and other injectables are the perfect solution when you want little or no downtime.
The QM Natural Facelift(R) is a revolutionary new procedure that offers facial rejuvenation without surgery. Using your own adult stem cells, we inject a combination of the stem cells with growth factors that are released over time to continuously stimulate your cells. The process restores a youthful contour to your face while improving skin quality, color irregularities due to aging or the sun, and firmness.
The procedure concludes with a resurfacing of the skin to remove fine lines while stimulating the underlying stem cells to continue the regenerative process.