Stem Cell Therapy
Healing Your Body Naturally
Stem cell therapy uses your body’s own stem cells to rejuvenate and heal injured and impaired areas. Our focus is in using your stem cells to provide a non-surgical, office-based procedure to treat joint pain, sports injuries, arthritis, and provide the QM Facelift.
Benefits of stem cell therapy include:
- Non-surgical procedure, minimally invasive outpatient procedure
- Minimal discomfort and little to no down time
- Patients receive their own cells so there is no risk of immune rejection
- Safe alternative to joint replacements and other orthopedic surgeries
- More cost-effective than orthopedic surgery
“3 years ago, I was diagnosed with sciatica and hip arthritis. My x-ray showed that my pelvis and hip were fused together, bone against bone, with no cartilage left. I thought my only option was surgery to replace my hip. Fortunately, my primary doctor told me about stem cell therapy. I had the procedure three months ago and now I am delighted to report that I now have almost no pain in my hip and pelvis.” – Mr. S. G., age 82 *Individual results may vary
Stem cell therapy is a safe alternative for treating:
- Sports injuries
- Joint issues such as knee, hip, shoulder, elbow, back, and spine
- QM Natural Facelift
Stem Cell Procedure
The stem cell therapy procedure is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure completed at our anti-aging clinic.
- A local anesthetic is applied to the harvest insertion site
- Using a basic procedure similar to liposuction, adipose tissue is harvested
- Our science team extracts the stem cells and activates them
- Once activated, the cells are infused back into the patient in the affected area and/or through an IV
- The entire procedure takes approximately 4 hours. No recovery time is required and patients can continue their normal activities
The QM Natural Facelift(R) is a revolutionary new procedure that offers facial rejuvenation without surgery. Using your own adult stem cells, we inject a combination of the stem cells with growth factors that are released over time to continuously stimulate your cells. The process restores a youthful contour to your face while improving skin quality, color irregularities due to aging or the sun, and firmness.
The procedure concludes with a resurfacing of the skin to remove fine lines while stimulating the underlying stem cells to continue the regenerative process.
Payment Options: Due to the recent advances in stem cell technology, stem cell therapy is not yet covered by most insurance companies. However, we offer financing through Care Credit to help provide the therapy you need at the time you need it.
Care Credit offers affordable payment options including interest-free monthly payments for up to 60 months, depending on the plan you choose. You can apply online, by phone, or ask our experienced staff to help you through the process. We’re here to learn about you, your needs, your goals, and your desires and to teach you about your best options.