For the health of it
If you don’t take care of your body, it won’t take care of you. We believe in helping people reach their highest level of health, so we offer a variety of services to create “inner health… outer beauty.”
You no longer need to go to several different places for health services and coaching. We have health professionals trained in nutrition, lifestyle coaching, healthy cooking, and vitality enrichment. Whether you are a woman looking to increase your energy while decreasing your weight, or a man who wants to get back your competitive edge, we have health and wellness solutions to meet your needs.
“The practice of Linda Quinn, MD is an atmosphere of comfort, professional, and dignified. As a patient of Dr. Quinn’s, I consider her as a friend. She is a role model for women. She truly loves what she does and it is evident when you meet with her. With her help and expertise, I have been taking the bio-identical hormones for about a year. Not only do I have a feeling of well-being, the desire to eat, exercise, and take better care of my overall health is more of a priority. I can honestly say that I love going to Dr. Quinn. It is a wonderful way to help maintain our natural beauty and health. I feel as though my skin looks better today than it did 10 years ago.” – A.O.W. *Individual results may vary
We offer a wide variety of health tests to determine your overall health and wellness. These tests can help determine if there are imbalances in your hormones, vitamins, and thyroid, as well as tests to measure your telomeres, key genetic markers that identify your biological age based on the length of your chromosomal telomeres.
These tests give us a comprehensive look into your overall health from internal and external influences.
Types of Tests Include:
- ALCAT test: Blood test that identifies reactions to over 350 foods, additives, chemicals and other substances associated with chronic health problems such as migraines, aching joints, fatigue, GI disorders, hyperactivity/ADD, asthma, and obesity.
- Heavy metal toxicity: Urine test to analyze the levels of toxic metals in the body that can result in significant retention associated with a vast array of adverse health effects and chronic disease.
- Saliva testing: A convenient, inexpensive, and accurate means of testing hormone levels and balances that can be completed at your home without any inconvenience to your regular routine.
- Neurotransmitter testing: With a simple kit we can test how the nervous, immune, and endocrine systems communicate. This aids in the determination of deficiencies and imbalances that can contribute to anxiety, depression, ADD, insomnia, cognitive disorders, migraines, and other conditions.
- Toxin testing: Utilizing different testing profiles, we can help identify your levels of everyday exposures to toxins from the use of items such as personal care products and plastic food containers, as well as exposure to organophosphate pesticides. These exposures may be an underlying cause of health issues including neurodevelopment and immune disorders, mood disorders, behavioral problems, allergies, fatigue, diabetes, fibromyalgia, and more.
- Blood studies: We believe in the benefits routine blood work can offer through the insights it provides into your overall health. Depending on the program in which you are enrolled, the labs ordered will vary.